Here's a true story: one man rode over Niagara falls in a steel tank, breaking every bone in his body. After three years in the hospital he recovered. Then he moved to australia, slipped on the peel of a orange, and died.
1. Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us.
2. Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500 ml of this stuff before?
3. Nurse, did this patient sign the organ donation card?
4. Ya' know... there's big money in kidneys... and this guy's got two of
5. Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?
6.Oh no! I just lost my Rolex.
7.Dang! There go the lights again...
8.What's this doing here?
9.That's cool! Now can you make his leg twitch?!
10. Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad dog!
11. Sterile, schemerle. The floor's clean, right?
12. OK, now take a picture from this angle. This is truly a freak of nature!
13. This patient has already had some kids, am I correct?
14. Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
15. Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
16. Isn't this the guy with the really lousy insurance?
uploaded & edited by Jonathan